Sunday, October 30, 2005

Meme.

Self-tagged (because she didn't pick anyone) from BadAunt's blog.

Rules of the game: Post 5 Weird and Random Facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.

They're mostly from my past, because my future goals don't count and my present is boring.

1. For as long as I can remember I have had a ritual that accompanied the first real (if it stays overnight it counts) snowfall. I will go outside barefoot and dance in the newly accumulated snow.

2. I believe in unicorns.

3. I had a strawberry cake with lemon icing on it for my birthday one year. My parents decorated it with several plastic horses. That was the last birthday I ever spent with my friend Autumn.

4. I used to want to change my name to Michelle. Now I love my name.

5. My favorite song is "You Are My Sunshine." When I was little I had a black and white teddy bear that played the song when you pressed its paw. I wish I remembered all the words.

5 People who should do this:
Rick, Allison, Stephanie, Jamie and Rio?
Or first five to comment.

1 comment:

  1. 1. My last name is a palindrome, I was born under the sway of Libra, my first name in Chinese/Japanese characters is symmetrical and a lot of other things in my life have uncanny mirrorisms.

    2. I still love the book "Where the Red Fern Grows", and I still unabashedly cry in movies.

    3. Sometimes I consider inanimate objects to have feelings and senses.

    4. I asked for a shortwave radio instead of a computer for my 16th birthday. Most people never understand why I did that.

    5. I like being in positions of authority, but then again I'm quite bad at leadership. Maybe it's just an inflated ego that has to be pricked with a needle.

    ReplyDelete