Wednesday, July 18, 2007

California Dreamin'...

I was going to post another full couple of paragraphs about how bad things are, but I realized two things: one, you guys really don't want to or need to hear about my issues, half of which are self-inflicted anyway, and two, it's not like most of you (all 3 who probably look at this page on a semi-regular basis) would be able to help in any way. If you could I'd ask for money and a me-sized eggshell so I can pay my bills and then crawl in and not hatch till things were better with the world.


I haven't been keeping up with life outside my window, because the more news I read and the more lives I keep in contact with, the worse the overall situation seems. That scares me. I need a new news feed, something that only posts the feel-good stories like kittens being rescued from trees and who won the Kentucky Derby. Can anyone suggest one?

1 comment:

  1. I relate. In fact, I was thinking about going AWOL for a while myself. I think I might be coming down to Indiana for a weekend, or going on a week-long camping trip in the great white north with a (boy!) friend.

    *sigh* I wish I could tell you that things will get better but quite frankly I am at my wits end. I really can't handle any more of the bullshit that's been going on here. I might have to come back south to live with you and work at my shitty old job (win-win, I help pay food/rent and I get out of this hell hole) for the rest of the summer. BLAH.

    I guess all I can do right now is tell you that we're all suffering (Mom's had the worst of it I'm sure...) and the best thing you and I can do is try and put it behind us. Like drink ourselves silly. Drink until we forget our names and our livers scream. I mean... okay, so there is no easy solution... just do what you can with what you have where you are (thank you fortune cookie) and take care of yourself.

    *love and cookies*

    ~middle sis

    ReplyDelete