Friday, March 25, 2005

A Reply...

...to a comment on Badaunt's blog:

"Anybody who’s ever seen smooshed skunks, coons, possums, dogs, cats and rabbits on the roads and expressways will realize that animals (whom I prefer to humans any day, btw) do not have enough understanding to avoid the perils of human contraptions."

And anybody who's ever seen broken bones, crushed limbs, stitches, scars, life support systems beeping away in busy hospitals and emergency rooms on a bad night will realize that humans (whom I place lower on the list than animals myself) do not have enough understanding to avoid the perils of their own contraptions and contrivances.

Just felt I had to get that out. You don't have to agree with my contemptuous view of homo sapiens, and in fact I think it's better if you don't. If everyone thought like I did the world would be a very scary place.

No comments:

Post a Comment