Friday, December 02, 2005

Because I'll forget later...

Found this, figured I might as well fill it out. It wasted some time.

1) Was 2005 a good year for you? It could've been worse.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year? Even though it made me cry, Final Campfire at Timbercrest. Every moment at Timbercrest, really.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? October 25th, between 7pm and midnight.

4) Where were you when 2005 began? At home

5) Who were you with? My family, of course.

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends? Probably watching the ball drop and making fun of humanity.

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends? My friends, if I have anything to say about it.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005? I don't even know if I made one.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006? Nope. I'm tired of resolving not to do anything productive.

10) Did you fall in love in 2005? I could make a cheesy comment about falling in love all over again, but no.

11) If yes, with who? Rick, silly though he is.

12) If yes, do they know? Yep. I tell him all the time.

13) Are you still in love with them? See above.

14) Do you regret it? ...

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005? Nope.

16) Did you make any new friends in 2005? Yes, a few fresh'uns (freshmen for you non-HC people) here at IUP, and some new people at camp.

17) Who are your favorite new friends? The camp people. Fresh'uns are cute but I haven't adopted any yet.

18) What was your favorite month of 2005? August was nice, I guess.

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005? Canada, eh?

20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005? One.

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? One of the family cats. :(

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Always.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? LOTR: Return of The King (because I did just see it this summer).

24) What was your favorite song from 2005? "Today", which is a folk-song-turned-camp-song. <3 camp songs.

25) What was your favorite album from 2005? Nickel Creek - When in Rome.

26) How many concerts did you see in 2005? None.

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? See above.

28) Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005? If less than a glass of champagne at a wedding counts as a lot. (Was that this year?)

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005? Only Ibuprofen.

30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005? Actually sleep? My boyfriend. Anything else? Him too. Oh, and then there was the one night I laid in the same bed as Brandon, but we talked all night rather innocently. No sleeping together of any kind.

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Getting the foodservice job, and wrecking my car.

32) What was the biggest lie you told in 2005? "It's okay."

33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? How do I know if it was a lie?

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? Yes, I did.

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? Several somebodies. It's amazing how little respect foodservice workers get.

36) How much money did you spend in 2005? Well, I earned just over $3,000, and most of it's gone now.

37) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005? I honestly can't say. Maybe the clinging thing at the bowling alley with Tarah. That was... silly.

38) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change it, what would it be? October 25, and I'd turn the light green.

39) What are your plans for 2006? Survival, with sanity mostly intact, moving out of the dorms, going to study in Mexico.

1 comment:

  1. I'm willing to bet three dollars that the "It's okay." that was a lie had something to do with a Rick visit.

    ReplyDelete